1. ALL ORDERS SUBMITTED ARE CONSIDERED FINAL. Please be 100% sure you are purchasing before submitting your order.
2. NO CANCELATION OR BACKING OUT. Cancelation or backing out will result to being added to our bogus buyers / joy reservers list.
3. Payments must be made within the Payment Cut-off: Every Thursday of the Week, 5PM.
Orders not paid within the Weekly Cut-off will be marked as a CANCELED ORDER. Buyer will be included in the bogus buyers list.
If you find that you are unable to pay within the Cut-off period of your Order Batch, PLEASE INFORM US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. We will move your order to the following batch instead. No notice of payment delay, order will be marked canceled.
4. Phone Candy by CandySky is committed to preparing items without damage and shipping them out via our courier, Xend. Once the parcel has been shipped out, we will provide you a tracking number so you can see the progress of your parcel in transit.
5. Phone Candy by CandySky is not responsible for any delay in shipment made by the courier.
6. Phone Candy by CandySky is not liable for any lost or damaged parcels while the parcel in transit, or delays in shipping time on the courier’s part.
7. Replacements are allowed within 7 days upon receiving the item. This is only applicable if the unit is incorrect. Please note that shipping fees will be shouldered by the buyer. So please make sure that all the details of your ordered items are correct before your order.
STRICTLY NO REFUNDS. However, in the event that there is unavailability of the phone model for replacement, Phone Candy by CandySky may refund the item cost subject to discussion. Shipping cost will not be included in the refund as it had already been an incurred cost.
8. MODIFICATIONS TO THE WEBSITE, PRODUCTS, SERVICE AND PRICES. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
9. CHANGES TO TERMS & CONDITIONS. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms & Conditions of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms & Conditions of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.